Owner and President of LaSalle Group
Tom’s roles will really run the full range of the projects.
Tom’s expertise is overall project planning, communicating with and presenting to governing boards, client officers and staff, project financing, value engineering, and problem solving.
Some of the projects Tom has served as Principle-in-Charge are:
- Bridges of St. Paul
- St. Mary of the Springs Motherhouse
- The Children’s Theatre Company
- University Enterprise Laboratories
- Cimarron Casino
- University of Minnesota Scholars’ Walk
- Edina Country Club
- University of Minnesota Monument
- Four Winds Casino
- University of Minnesota McNamara Alumni Center
- Marquette Plaza
- University of Minnesota Mech. Engineering Bldg.
- Midtown Global Market
- University Avenue Parking Ramp
- Red Hawk Casino
- YMCA of Metropolitan Minneapolis